Anyone using Xircom 7-port USB hub?

Being one of the port-challenged, I'm trying the Xircom 7-port (4 USB, 2
serial and 1 parallel) hub with a minor problem... can't get the parallel port
installed or working.  If anyone has tried one of these, would you email me
off the list and let me pick your brain?

Thanks & 73

  Wayne N5WD
R. Wayne Day, Licensed Paramedic  Fort Worth, Texas, USA
     n5wd@earthlink.net      rday@northwest.k12.tx.us
Health Science Technology Instructor/Clinical Coordinator
      Northwest High School, Justin,Texas  Go Texans!