Re: UIview 2.24, no PCsat GPS display

Thanks roger,
I need to find the command on a KPC-9612 that tells it to igore linefeeds
and send that up to the satellite to make it ignore them on input too, but
then that requires a special upload command each time we turn GPS on, so
if I can get by without it, I probably will..
Thanks for looking into it.
bob

 is  On Mon, 21 Jan 2002,

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob