Re: InstantTune 1.09

Thanks for all the help, but I have not yet figured out my problem.  I tried
one of the suggestions - increase the CAT speed to 9600.  I haven't tried
57k6 yet as my InstantTrack PC is an old 486SLC laptop.  I don't know if its
COM ports support UART 16550.

I didn't try the suggestion regarding wiping my memories as there is not
anything (that I know of) that I can back my memories up to and re-install
into the radio.

I didn't try the SatPC32 software - yet.  I'm hardheaded and am trying to
make this work with the old laptop running DOS mainly because I cannot make
FODTrack work with WinXP and NOVA.

It appears that others are having the same problem; however, the software
author is not having this problem.  I don't know what the issue is with my
situation.  All is well unless I make radical frequency changes with the
main VFO.  This problem does not occur with the sub-tune VFO.

Here's my setup:

    InstantTrack 1.52
    InstantTune 1.09
    NEC Versa V/50 486SLC laptop w/ 16MB RAM (UART16550???)
    FODTrack
    Yaesu FT847

Tnx es 73,

Joel Black