Re: InstantTune 1.09

Hi Joel,

I tried this at home :)
but I couldn't make it happen.

I tried using both "fast" and "slow"
tuning modes as well as cranking the shuttle
jog control back and forth at max speed of
around 1MHz per second.

I tried it at the default bit rate and at
57600 Kbps on the serial link. I even tried
running the COM port at 56K with the radio
at 57.6K but still couldn't reproduce it.

Could you provide a little more info on your setup?
Thanks,
Tony AA2TX

---