PCSAT.EXE program

I just updated my DOS telemetry program for PCsat and posted it on:

ftp://tapr.org/aprssig/dosstuff/APRSdos/pcsat000.zip

I added satelltie tracking to it, so you can see when the satellites will
be in view and so you can run just this one program for predictions,
telemetry display and communicating via PCsat.  It does not do maps.

For normal PCsat ops, you are probablly better off running your normal
APRS program or my APRStk, but this one is tailored to PCsat telemetry.

See the PCSAT.TXT with it..

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob