RE: InstantTune 1.09

Joel,

What baud rate are you using on the CAT?  I have not used IstantTune other
than a quick test, but I have had problems with other programs with a CAT
rate which is too low to follow changes in a way the program expects, or too
fast to be properly serviced.  This can be especially true running a DOS
program from within Windows.  You might try a different CAT baud rate and
see what happens.  The default 4800 baud is especially susceptible to this
type of problem.

Alan
WA4SCA

To get the attention of a large animal,