PCsat Email message

Got this Email today from PE5YES via PCsat.  Here is how it works:

1) He sends normal APRS message from his rig via PCsat while in view.
2) PCsat digipeats it
3) It was picked up by a SATGATE (DF5FF-10) and injected into APRS
Internet
4) THe WU2Z APRS "Email Igate" in New Jersey which monitors the worldwide
APRS stream 24/7 saw it and pulled it off the stream, wrapped it up as
email and sent it to me.