SASI Tracker Questions

I've used KCT for years without problems.  However, after a recent
motherboard failure (not KCT's fault!), I discovered motherboards with ISA
strips are getting few and far between.   In anticipation of the day when
the ISA is history, is anyone out in satellite land using the SASI Tracker
with a desktop machine and Yaesu rotors (not the 5400/5500, the G-400 and
Kenpro KR-500).

Also, any recommendations as to an ATX motherboard with an ISA strip; the
one I ended up with is a bit flakey.

Tom Webb, WA9AFM