InstantTune 1.09

I have discovered that if I tune too quickly with the main VFO on the 847
using InstantTune 1.09, the main VFO will loose its mind.  For example, if I
tune on FO29 with the main VFO knob all is well unless I make a drastic
change.  Then the VFO will start flip-flopping from 2m LSB to 70cm USB
erratically.  I've also seen the VFO go to the 1.5MHz range.  Has anyone
else experienced this and, aside from not making large changes in the VFO,
how do I fix this problem?

Tnx es 73,

Joel Black
jbblack1@earthlink.net