P3T software

Just did some house cleaning here and noticed when I try to connect to the
remote client I get an error window indicating

 "Windows socket error (11001) on API ' ASync Lookup"

what ever that means.  On the second and each alternate connect attempt shows
(10049) in place of the previous (11001)

Anybody got a fix for this problem, sure would appreciate some help....thanks.

73, Steve
K5PK