Thanks for PCSAT GPS campaign support

Dear all,

on behalf of DLR/GSOC and the PCSAT GPS experiment team we'd like to express our sincere thanks to all the named and unnamed radio amateurs that are presently supporting the GPS campaign during the full Sun orbit. A wealth of data has been received so far, which will allow us a detailed analysis of the receiver performance. Participation of ground stations all over the world has ensured a good orbital and temporal coverage. Besides the well known $GPGGA position reports, we have received native messages containing state vectors, channel status data and raw pseudorange and Doppler measurements. Special thanks to those of you that set up their equipment to receive the 9600 baud telemetry on Channel B. The data are exciting and we appreciate any single bit received! We're currently busy with sorting, screening, merging, pretty printing etc. all the messages whcih is a manual and time consuming process to be completed before the actual data analysis can start. We promise to keep!
  you informed on all findings.

Kind regards,

Oliver Montenbruck & Sunny Leung
DLR, Germans Space Operations Center