PCsat status and operations.

PCsat Status and planning:

* On 16 Jan at 2220z PCsat RESET and turned off the GPS.
* We will turn GPS back on at 1945z 17 jan and  try to keep it ON through
Sunday at about 2000z.  After that, it wont be back on again for months...

I discovered it had reset this morning when I got to work.  At first I
thought it was due to low power, but now realize I was so complacent just
monitoring the previous 58 hours of continuous GPS up-time, that I forgot
to send up the commands to clear the 72 hour watch dog timer.  Duh...

We will be back into eclipses starting on Tuesday or so, but sun angle
is hopefully improving and if we make it throught the 35% eclipses in Feb
we may make it to the next 2-week full sun period in Mid June.

We hope to support digipeating at all times except when telemetry shows
11111111 or when notified via bulletins of a power crunch...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob