Cushcraft 719B Assemble Manual

All Amsat folks,

I'm setting up satellite station with homemade VHF yagi and cushcraft 719B yagi. (19E 435 MHz)
I'm loss instruction manual to assemble this antenna. I found that I can download from curscraft web-stie.
But with in downloaded file it loss a space between element #7 to #8. Would like to ask somebody that have
this antenna manual. What is a length space between element #7 to #8?

Thank's you
HS2JFW-Joe