Re: Yaesu rotor question

The G5400 type Yaesu rotors have six connections each.  Perhaps the common
returns from each are combined on one conductor requiring only five in your
case.  However I always used six conductor cables since the sixth conductor
was already in my cables.  Check out the G5500.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org