Re: New Ham Radio Antenna Installed on ISS

 Ron Parise writes:

> The deal we got was that ARISS could use
> the four feedthroughs for our ham antennas under the condition
> that whatever antennas we designed to mount there would also operate
> on 2.00 GHz for a future Russian EVA suit video system.
and other useful info

My point wasn't to complain that we didn't have exclusive usage of the
antennas ... just that no-one happened to mention it before the event.
I can live with sharing. Thanks for the info.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188