Re: The Power of PCsat (& ISS)

In a message dated 1/16/02 10:33:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bruninga@usna.edu writes:

> Format for the data portion of the packet is:
>
>      :EMAIL      :email@address.here and message goes here

Hi Bob,

So, do I understand correctly that this message uplinked through ISS via
today's NOCALL configuration would be distributed throughout the APRS network
when I include the APRS grid type header and also be distributed/received by
the intended recipient via the Internet?

Thanks and 73
Steve
K5PK