How PCsat looks on the D7 HT

A station in Japan was excited to see his HT receive PCsat and so he took
the time to type in what the displays look like:
Yes today, I also succeeded to receive many packets from PCsat with my D7.

=== POSITION LIST ===
1st page:
 | 1:PCSAT-1  |
 |  GOOD/GGA  |  <== Shwoing that the packet was a GPS $GPGGA data
 |            |

3rd page:
 | 1:PCSAT-1  |
 |S  QM30DU   |  <== This is the PCsat grid square
 | *  500mi SE|  <== this is a graphical page showing the STAR ICON
                 <== Radio shows PCsat subsatelliite point was 500mi
                 <== to SE so it was  up at 45 degrees.  A high pass
4th page:
 | 1:PCSAT-1  |
 |N  30 51.80'|  <== Lat Long
 |E 146 15.01'|

5th page:
 | 1:PCSAT-1  |
 |alt802206M  |  <== PCsat at 802,206 meters (802 km)
 |cse--- s---m|

=== BULLETIN LIST ===
1st page:
 |B3<PCSAT-1  |