Re: Re: Another Uplink Antenna Inquiry

Hi All, if you looking for ready made satellite antennas......

Just a quick reminder that helical antennas for Ao40 for 70cm/23cm and 13cm are available from Wimo (www.wimo.com)

I can take orders as required - goods despatched direct from factory to US in a few working days.

Credit cards OK.

Please ask for a quote if interested.

We can also supply linear yagis for any band, rotators, masts, hardware, transceivers and accesories - please visit the web site

regards

Simon GM4PLM

Wimo English speaking rep.

<advert/off!>