Re: I will QRV from KH2 this weekend.

Hello This is Yoshi.

  Yesterday, I returned from KH2 Guam. The result was as below.

              QSO
Sat.__ Chance_ JA__ Other__
AO-40  2       61    2 (K1CHS on 10-Jan. VK3KOS on 14-Jan.)
UO-14  4       37    none
AO-27  1        3    none
FO-29  1       none  none
FO-20  1        4    none
RS-12      Did not QRV
ISS    2   Digi was off
PCSat  1   Maybe Digid my APRS packet but could not decoded.

  Also I QRVed with the club call sign WH2DX as demonstration for
local ham. I made 12 on UO-14 and 22 on AO-40 under this callsign.
All of them were JA's.
  Due to the bad attitde of AO-40, there was only 2 limited chances
for AO-40 this time, and I could not make QSO not so much. I made only
one on NA and one on VK.... Maybe in the next time, I should set my
trip plan in the good period of AO-40.... maybe next September?

  For contacted persons, please send just your QSL card to JF6BCC
without any IRCs or stamps. Just write your return address down on
your card. I will send my card there.
  For the hams who want to visit KH2 for satellite operation near
future, I left all of my satellite antenna (including BBQ dish &
modified 2880 converter) at the shack of my ham friend in Guam. When
you make your plan to KH2 land, please mail me!

  Thanks for your QSO. See you in next time.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com
<http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/index-hame.html>