Mobile Sat Beam

The following WEB page shows my Mobile PCsat command station with 5
element beam on the roof and how it can be raised/lowerd, horizontal or
vertical and rotated.

Also note the photos were taken with my kids $49 Kmart DigiPix camera they
got for christmas.  Not a Nikon or a Cannon, but perfect for quick WEB
shots.  Photos are only about 10 to 17K Jpegs and load very fast..

Mobile Van Beam:   http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pcsat/VanAnt.html

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob