Re: PCsat center Freq

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Tim Cunningham wrote:

> I find it at approximately 145.8264 MHz using the centering meter on
> my FT-847 after a few passes of tweaking and tuning. On 30-NOV-01,
> I noted it to be around 145.8279 MHz. It appears to have dropped
> by 1.5 KHz.

I suspect this is termpratuire related, as now I am back down to using
145.825 reliably.  So I will change all docs to show about 145.827 and
let the end user decide.  But we are only in full sun temps for another
wweek, and I suspect it will go back to 145.830 at start of pass and
145.825 at end...

Thanks!
Bob

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob