Look at my updated web-site !

Hi AMSATs,

In the last weeks I have worked to upgrade my web-site with some new amateur
related stuff.

I made an complete web-site of my holliday/satellite dx-expedition through
Europe, together with Dirk.

I included also some pictures of the portable satellite station, and how I
"upgraded" them with internal PA.

Some info about an modification I have made in my NORSAT convertor.

A lot of new stuff :-)

My website you will find under:

HTTP://WWW.QSL.NET/PE1RAH

73 and enjoy, de PE1RAH, William