Re: USB to serial adapters

Hallo Estes and the group,

EWW>  I don't use InstantTune much
EWW> nowadays because I like the Doppler tuning capability of SatPC32.

I am also using SatPC32 since long, and it controls the doppler correction
of my IC-910H without problems. Unfortunatelly this program is not yet
wellknown in U.S.A.

You may wish to download a demoversion from
http://home.t-online.de/home/erich.eichmann/indexeng.htm
This links brings you directly to the download page. Otherwise vou may
visit the homepage of the author DK1TB under www.dk1tb.de where you also
find a link to his English page.

The demoversion is only limited in that way that you cannot save your
personal coordinates but have to enter it each time you run the program.
The full version you may purchase from www.amsat-dl.org/vertrieb where you
also find an English page. The demo is version 8.0. Soon version 9.0 will
be available which supports also Windows XP.

73,
 Reinhard (aka René)
 DJ1KM