Re: [aprssig] Re: GPS data from PCsat

Bob Bruninga wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Jeff King wrote:
>>The 1200
>>baud ground stations are going to be transmitting on top of the
> Yes, that is what we planned.

OK... thanks for the explanation. Kind of a layer cake approach. I like it.

Jeff wb8wka

| Jeff King   248-471-1787  F 248-471-0279 e-mail: jeff@aerodata.net      |
| "They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety|
| deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759        |