Re: GPS data from PCsat

PCsat Volts were ok at 15.5 so I left GPS on overnight (east USA time).
Thus, later passes over western USA will have GPS and also Europe tomorrow
morning if it holds up until we get it back at sunrise Tuesday.

Look for $GPGGA data on 145.837 downlink
Look for MITEL 9600 baud data on 144.39 worldwide and send me any capture
files pleease....

Thanks!
Only 6 more days of full sun...
Seeing lots of new calls showing up now...

de WB4APR, Bob