Re: UIView and GPS from PCsat

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Norm McMillan wrote:

> On this morning local (2024UTC) pass, PCsat was sending $GPGGA strings "as
> advertised." APRSDos848 displays the posit, albeit with a strange icon (a
> bus??), UIview16 V2.24 doesn't.

TOday due to my trying to use one radio to capture as much 9600 baud
data, I didnt do much commanding on the 145.827 side and so the ICON was
not set and it should have then just been a default dot...  The BUS sounds
strainge for APRSdos to use..?

> BTW, battery voltages were 15.35, 15.32, Tx temp 30.1C, stack 29.1C, battA
> 25.7C

Yep, bird is in fine shape!  ENjoy...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob