PCsat center Freq

If any of you with calibrated rigs and IF centering meters could at your
convenicence give us a new reading on PCsat now that it has warmed 20
degrees C while in full sun this week?

The opinions before concluded about 145.827.  I wonder if it has dropped
in the higher temps.   Also, as we prepare to assume some operational
command of Sapphire, it would be nice to know its center freq as well.
Opinions suggest 437.095 thereabouts.  Sapphire transmits two 1 second
carriers once a minute.  But you can digipeat through it for controlled
testing.  Contact me for details..

Also, while  you are at it, listen to PCsat on 144.39 and tell us there
too.  Being in the middle of the east coast APRS system on 144.39, it's
hard to know what packets are PCsat-11 in the constant packets.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob