Re: Starshine3 Telemtry not heard?

Hi Rob,
I too noticed that Starshine 3 has suddenly gone silent.  I don't know if you
saw the  thread on this bb that some sites had bad Keps for PCSAT.  I am
wondering if Starshine 3 has bad ones as well.   Unlike PCSAT, trying to
"find" Starshine 3 with bad Keps would be like looking for the proverbial
needle in a haystack.
Does anyone know if all Keps originate from the same source?  Ergo if one
site has it wrong they all do?  Is there more than one organization that
measures Keps (and makes them available)?

-Phil Jenkins kc8srg

Hi all
I have not copied Starshine3 Telemtry for 4 days the last time was packet
No.62 0n 9 Jan 02 @ 06-41utc has anyone captured anything since?
Regards Robert