Re: Starshine3 Telemtry not heard?

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002, ROBERT TURLINGTON wrote:

> I have not copied Starshine3 Telemtry for 4 days the last time was packet
> No.62 0n 9 Jan 02 @ 06-41utc has anyone captured anything since?
> Regards Robert

Glad to hear you are set up to receive 9600 baud 2m downlink data.
WOuld yoou have time to capture all 9600 baud data downlink on 144.39
from PCsat if we enable GPS data there?  Full sun ends on 21 Jan and we
would like to capture as much 9600 baud GPS data as possible.

Where is your station also.  Thanks.
de WB4APR, Bob

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob