Re: Logging and QSL format

LUX-LOG works with the sats...

www.qsl.net/lx1no

I've been using it for years, I have over 10,000 sat contact's logged.
Norby the author added AO-40 for me, then you can add your own modes like
 u/s ssb, u/s data, u/s PSK31,  l/s, etc .The program does so much, award
tracking,selective export file formatting, QSL tracking, etc that it's
much more then a simple data base. Also it is still being updated, and it
is free! Check it out......

73 Jeff kb2m