Re: USB & Serial ports inquiry

>Perhaps some
>enterprising manufacturer offers a simple USB to serial and USB to parallel
>adapter box.  I would be interested, and perhaps others too, in finding out
>what products have been found to solve this problem by those of you who
>have done it.
>- --
>73, Roy -- W0SL

I just got a PCI card that has 2 com ports on it called a "Multi I/O Card
221N-2" made by "NetMos".  You can also get em with 1 com port and 2 com &
LPT.  The only down side is that the new com ports are Com 5 and Com 6 not 3
& 4.  So not all software will go past Com 4, but beyond that it works fine.

VK2DAG