Satellite equipment sale...

Yaesu FT-847
All mode operation covers HF, 6m, 2m and 440MHz.
Modified for 38400 baud digital operation with Symek IFD-module. Normal
operation of the transceiver is not affected, as the IFD-module is just
an add-on. Very good physical and operational condition. Asking $800.00
+ shipping.

Symek TNC3S
Packet radio controller with dual modems. Port#1 9600 baud transmit and
9600 baud receive. Port#2 38400 baud transmit and 38400 baud receive.
Receive will switch automatically to 9600 or 38400. Excellent physical
and operational condition. Asking $250.00 and I'll pay for shipping,
stateside.

Also have Yaesu G-5500 rotor system, AR2 MSP432VDG-160 mast-mounted
preamp, KCTracker/Tuner card, and KAM 98 TNC with software. If you are
interested in any of these items please contact me at
lesageph@earthlink.net.

Preston (N3EVQ)