Cal Amp 31732

Hello ,

I would like to know the IF out  frequency of Cal Amp 31732 with 2,401 input
with the original crystal.
I can't measure it and for first test I have found on IF output only
videoseders at 2,4GHz.

Please, if you know what frequency IF correspond with 2,401 tell me as soon
as possible.
Maybe receive AO-40 by me will be a hard problem, near my house I think
there are 3 or more 2,4GHz TV sender for homeTV.
That's very great!!! sigh!

73 de Andrea IT9GSV
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv