PCsat GPS off at 2251z

PCsat GPS worked flawlessly all day today, but at 2252z the side A TNC
reset due to low power so we did not turn the GPS back on.

The power budget was doing ok all day, but this evening (friday evening
fun time) there were lots of new folks on the bird and all the additional
user load dropped us below 1.18 volts per cell, so we decided to turn the
GPS off for the rest of the night.   We will try to turn it back on at 1140z
for saturday ops.

Continued use of PCsat by all users (at low duty cycles) is still OK.
We forgot to re-enable UI digipeating, so digipeat via W3ADO-1 is
authorized...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob