Hawaii and Bad Keps for PCsat

I just downloaded (now at 1900z 11 Jan) from CELESTRACK the amateur.txt
file and the keps for PCsat for EPOC 02010.5648.... are off by
half an orbit!

I reloaded from 20 Dec, and keps are within a degree of the correct
position (and also as confirmed from the onboard GPS)

But WHO is IGating from Hawaii?   PCsat was over the south pacific and
this is the first time I see data from Hawaii on the worldwide APRS
feed...  (I'm on the ahubcentral.net)?

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

---
You are currently subscribed to aprssig as: bruninga@usna.edu