WinPSKSE

One of these days I'm going to try PSK-31 on AO40.  I've operated PSK-31 on 20m using DigiPan.

Many people have recommended WinPSK version 2.0 because it supports full-duplex operation and AFC tracking up to +/-20 Hz/second.  AE4JY wrote WinPSK version 2.0 primarily as a test bed for his PSKcore.DLL which he makes available to other software developers.

Today I found a link to a program called WinPSKSE version 2.23 by KA1DT.  It uses AE4JY's PSKcore.DLL, and has more features and a user interface similar to WinPSK version 2.0.   It also supports full-duplex operation and an AFC tracking speed up to +/-20 Hz/second.

Has anybody used WinPSKSE on AO40?  If so, would you recommend it over WinPSK?

http://www.imiwebs.com/winpskse/ <http://www.imiwebs.com/winpskse/>

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA