PCsat

I reset the TNC-A on PCsat and it is now sending down valid $GPGGA posits
on 145.83 from its own GPS as it flies along... BUT they are preceeded by
a LINEFEED.  Notice 6 or more satellites in lock...

ALSO it is sending down $GPGGA on 144.39 but that is stuck at 9600 baud
still...  This condition will remain until about 1200Z or so on Friday
which is my next pass...

I cannot find the command in the Kantronics manual to send to PCsat's TNC
to say IGNORE LINEFEEDS that it is getting from the GPS on the serial
port.  In a TAPR-2 clone TNC, that command wwould simply be LFIgnore...
But Not in Kantronics or I am having a brain glitch...

On the ground you should be able to  have your TNC do an LFI or equivalent
on the ground to ignore the LF and then your APRS should track PCsat!

Im late for my kids School Play so gotta run, but I left the GPS on even
though its batteries are low, because it is in SUN anyway... and should
dump the GPS if batteries get too low..  I woiuld ask you to go easy on
the messaging tonight so we can see how well the GPS works for a day...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob