Greetings All:
I have recently received and installed NOVA_TUNE with some success.
Parallel port is an inconvenience but worked when I moved the printer
to another computer on the home network.

I have been able to track doppler very accurately for up to 4 hours by
diddling the default values NOVA supplies but it would make it
much easier to know things like the exact beacon frequency at the satellite
and the transponder conversion constant for both U and L uplinks.

Has anyone measured these accurately recently? This data would allow
calculation of DC LO frequency without actually measuring it which I no
longer have the capability to do. There *are* disadvantages to being

Someone please point me in the right direction.

Al Zoller, N7UB