PCsat GPS on.

We turned on the PCsat GPS today for two passes, but on the second one, I
screwed up the OFF command so it is staying on until the batteries
discharge down to failsafe and or 9 Jan 1135z when I get a last chance to
turn it off.

No big deal, but if you are capturing anything on the 144.83 downlink at
1200 baud, you may see $GPGGA sentences and if you are capturing anything
on 144.39 at 9600 baud, you will get the MITEL data formats.

Either one we would love to have...

Of course if it is still running by 1135z I may just leave it on because
that means we have enough sun power to keep it on...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob