Re: Re: Digital Voice Via Satellite

Hi digital voice fans

Please tell me how a digital voice in the HF band will be useable as
today's SSB is in a pile up over a DX station.    If you wish to use
Microwave satellite frequencies that's ok .
I just have a difficult time rationizing this thinking  for ham HF
frequencies or for satellite .
If we want more commericial like ham equipment like cell fones I do not
understand

Someone please tell me my thinking is out of wack,  and explain.    I'm
easy

Joe Murray  K0VTY