PCsat/ISS Operating event

Bob,

Hope the kids weren't too disappointed today with nothing heard from ISS. I
stood by every pass  with a message for the kids  but
it looks like the ISS radio's not on the uplink freq.  Nothing heard.

Had hoped it would work out after Dave Larsens report of packet activity
yesterday . Also some Vox in the miidwest pass gave some hope.

I'll be around  Thrusday all passes again and see if we can get some
messages for the students. Let me know the name of the
school.  Maybe  Ariss can get us hooked up with a workable uplink for the day.

Let us know how you made out with the other birds,

Al Emer
N2YAC