OT -- HF DX lists?

Now, this is totally OT, but I'm not sure who to ask about this, so I'm
asking a reasonably ham-knowledgable list.  I've been trying to work
some tempting DX on 10 meters and so far have yet to get any indication
anyone can hear me, which makes me think my mobile antenna mount has
gone phut.  If I can find an HF-related list, or a DX list, I might be
able to arrange for someone in the Northeast or SoCal to listen for me
on 28.3+ and see if they can hear me .. anyone with helpful info please
email me off-list, thanks ..