R: Squint on AO-40

Hello Paul , Tracy

I would like to know what version of  InstantTrack are you using

I have V 1.52 and V 1.52up

I have no problems with both  provided that ALON/ALAT is correctly
introduced for AO40

For Version  1.52
Supposing the ALON/ALAT is 311.4/-10.5 than add 180 to ALON
311.4 + 180 = 491.4  and since it is greater than 360 subtract 360 to it
ALON = 491.4 - 360 = 131.4
for ALAT change only the sign and introduce in IT V 1.52 the following:

10.5,131.4

For version 1.52up Introduce directly:

311.4/-10.5 -Z

The results for  Squint will be the same on both versions

Now push two time the P key in your keyboard and look at the Z axis
vector direction.

It will be the same

In Version 1.52up it is necessary to additionally introduce -Z  because on
the contrary of  OSCAR-10 and 13 the AO40 antennas are placed in  the -Z
axis face of the satellite i.e. the 400 N motor side.

73 de i8CVS Domenico