Squint on AO-40

Hello,

I was told that IT (Insta Track) displayed Squint incorrectly for AO-40.  I
bought IT so I'm stuck with it.  I downloaded Nova demo and loaded Alon,
Alat for AO-40 (307, -11) and observed what it said the squint was.  Then I
checked what IT said. I then made the following observation, tell me if I'm
wrong . . . . .

. . . if I want to know what the squint is when using IT, I subtract the
displayed value from 180.    ??????????????

Has IT offered a bug fix for this?

73's  Tracy K7KCS