Re: Palm Application for the AMSAT Enthusiast

Mark,

First stop after you get your Palm OS  PDA is here:
http://www.afischer.f2s.com/pilot/satellite/doc.html
It is the best sat tracking program I have found for a Palm OS. I run it on
my Handspring Visor Prism and now always have quick access to orbits when
on the go.

There is an outfit getting ready to market an APRS tnc for the Visor PDA's
that may open up the possibility of hand held SSTV as was mentioned
here.  No more lugging my CF25 around. :)

Al Emer
N2YAC