Re: Palm Application for the AMSAT Enthusiast

either or both of pocket sat or pc satellite. both available from links on my
web page as well as weekly kep updates in palm format.
http://www.amsatnet.com

also a great program is mathpad, there are several morse code and logging
programs out there too.

73...bruce