Statistics of Unique Calls and Countries 2001 via AO40

Hi,

here the Statistics of Unique Calls and DXCC-Countries (SUCC) 2001 which
were active via AO-40:

Prefix	Country	  		max. unique Callsigns
KL	Alaska			5
LU	Argentina		3
VK	Australia		15
OE	Austria			10
CU	Azores			1
ON	Belgium		9
PY	Brazil			3
LZ	Bulgaria		2
VE	Canada			14
EA8	Canary Islands		2
CE	Chile			1
OK	Czech Republic		4
OZ	Denmark		5
G, M	England		28
ES (UR)	Estonia		1
OH	Finland			2
F	France			26
FY	French Guiana		3
DL	Germany		128
SV	Greece			1
OX (XP)	Greenland	1
GU	Guernsey		1
VR2	Hong Kong		2
HR	Honduras		1
HA	Hungary		1
VU	India			1
4X	Israel			1
I	Italy			22
JA	Japan			61
EX (UM)	Kirghizia	3
HL	Korea			1
LX	Luxembourg		1
9H	Malta			1
XE	Mexico			2
3A	Monaco			1
PA	Netherlands		10
ZL	New Zealand		4
KH0	N.Mariana Isl.		1
LA	Norway			2
SP	Poland			1
CT1	Portugal		3
KP3, 4	Puerto Rico	3
YO	Romania		1
IS	Sardinia		1
GM	Scotland		2
OM	Slowak Republic	2
ZS	South Africa		4
EA	Spain			4
SM	Sweden			9
HB9	Switzerland		8
BV	Taiwan			4
TA	Turkey			1
UR (UB)	Ukraine		2
K,N,W	USA		143
GW	Wales			4
9M2	West Malaysia		2

Sum	DXCC-Countries		56
	Different Stations	574

I have deleted Hawai and Ogasawara because I couldn´t get any
informations about activity from these countries via AO40 last year.

Many TNX to 9M2DT, DC8TS, DD0KW, DJ1KM, DJ7AL, F1AFZ,
K5OE, N0ZHE, OZ1MY and VE3NPC for the support. Especially
to Jerry, K5OE and Reinhard, DJ1KM for the log and callsign list.

I have created a list of active stations with Callsign, Name, Grid Loc,
QTH, US-state and DXCC-Country based on the log of K5OE, the
list of DJ1KM and my own log. So we have more informations about
558 active AO40-stations.

If I get more informations I will publish updates of the SUCC 2001.

vy73 and hope to meet you via AO40

Gerald, DL1RG