Re: Re: I will QRV from KH2 this weekend.

Hello This is Yoshi.

At 2002/01/07 16:19:36 Tony Langdon, VK3JED wrote:
> Hmm, that doesn't sound good.  Any possible windows are going to be heavily
> polluted by Asian QRM. :-(

  Ya. But please remeber that we Japanese competit with them every
pass Hi.
  This time, I will bring 6 element YAGI beam on 2m and will uplink
with 40W power. This system works fine at here JA so I hope it will
wipe QRMs out Hi.

> Well, I'll see if I can find any suitable evening passes...  Not looking
> good though. :(  You might get some VK4s though, they're 1500-2000 km
> closer (for southern VK4), even closer in the north.

  I hope so.

  Hope to see you on the air. 73 de Yoshi.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com
<http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/index-hame.html>