I will QRV from KH2 this weekend.

Hello This is Yoshi JF6BCC.

  I will trip to Guam KH2 in this weekend (10th-14th Jan.) and will
QRV on Sat mainly on UO-14,AO-27,FO-20/29 and AO-40. I world like
to contact with VK stations on FM birds Hi.

  Due to the attitude of AO-40, the DX chance will be very few. I
calculate it but there is only a chance for NA at 20:40z of Jan-10.
But my arrival time to Guam will be about 19:00z of this day.. I
will try quck QRV :-)  Unfortunatery, there is no chance between
EU. I will plan in next autumn again.
  I will bring just a small beam (145MHz 6ele & 435MHz 8ele) for
LEO sat. It is possibe to QRV on AO-10, but in the southern island,
there is much QRN on 2m so It will be difficult on Mode-B operation.
In these poor receiving condition, I will QRV only on CW.

  I will use my U.S. callsign KH2GR, or our club station KH2M. Please
send your QSL via JF6BCC (or check on qrz.com). No need any IRCs nor
GreenStamps for retur postage. Just give me your card please.
  Please do not send your QSL to KH2 Bureau or my mailing address on
my licensing informations. My permanent address is as below;

  Yoshihiro Imaishi
  2-1-17, Nishi-otani, Tobata, Kitakyushu 804-0032 Japan.

  Hope to see you on the air. 73 de Yoshi.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com
<http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/index-hame.html>