New PCsat operations suggestions

This email contains three new concepts for PCsat:

1) Since PCSAT-1 still seems to reset back to W3ADO-1 even though we are
no longer in the worst eclipse cycle, and since we are coming in to full
sun, everyone is welcome to digipeat via W3ADO-1 for at least the next two
weeks to 21 Jan.  I will still continue to try to keep it set to PCSAT-1,
but will also  add W3ADO-1 to the UIDIGI list, so that users can use that
uplink as well.  Then We will re-asses where we are going after Jan 21.

2) Over the USA, the uplink to the 144.39 downlink is available for
special applications.  If anyone has any ideas or special events, let us
know.  (Id like to see someone uplink the position of the Olympic torch
on every pass for example).

3) We dont know how long PCsat is going to last, and are taking the
approach of "use it now".  We have made it to this  first full sun period
but it was sure iffy during December.  We will go through another worst
case eclipse period in February and April, but if we make it to June, then
we get another 2 weeks of full sun and generally better charging overall
due to the sun being in the northern hemisphere.

I konw it has been frustrating with the callsign changes, but the solution
proposed in #1 above may help.  I am at home and wont be able to update
the WEB page until Sunday.

See you on the bird!

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob